I have been setting up WSUS for our environment, and need our devices to check in and update more frequently with the server wile I completed some testing. And these are the commands I have found useful.
- Open a Command Prompt with Administrator privileges.
- Type in
Other Switches for usoclient
- StartScan – Used To Start Scan
- StartDownload – Used to Start Download of Patches
- StartInstall – Used to Install Downloaded Patches
- RefreshSettings – Refresh Settings if any changes were made
- StartInteractiveScan – May ask for user input and/or open dialogues to show progress or report errors
- RestartDevice – Restart device to finish installation of updates
- ScanInstallWait – Combined Scan Download Install
- ResumeUpdate – Resume Update Installation On Boot